Work Anywhere Tools and resources for working remotely
As we work to remain operational during this evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) response, here are some key strategies, tools and employee benefits to help you make the shift to working remotely.
We must be nimble, flexible and think in innovative ways to meet the needs of everyone in our campus community. To continue the education, research, health and service missions of this indispensable institution, we will use technology, teamwork and self-care strategies.
Visit the FAQ Page for more information from the University.
Connect with your colleagues now
Collaborate and continue to work together
Take care of yourself during challenging times
We're here for you
We’re UK’s in-house team of dietitians, exercise specialists, health coaches, mental health clinicians, social workers and financial planners.
- Ann Bassoni, LCSW, Work+Life Connections Therapist
- Cindy Bowling, MSW, LCSW, Work+Life Connections Therapist
- Carrie Davidson, EdD, ACSM-EP-C, RYT-200, Exercise Specialist
- Jackie Hanson, MS, CHWC, Health Coach
- Rhonda Henry, MSW, CSW, Work+Life Connections Therapist
- Ryan Mason, MS, CSCS, Exercise Specialist
- Todd Macaulay, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Karen Bryla McNees, EdD, RD, Dietitian
- Vanessa Oliver, MS, RD, LD, Dietitian
- Amy Rodquist-Kodet, MA, CHWC, Health Coach
- Terri Weber, Elder Care Specialist
- Eric Wilkinson, MSW, LCSW, Work+Life Connections Therapist
Tell us how you're doing
It's important to listen to you during this time of rapid change.
We'd like to know how we can best support you in our ongoing communications and collective effort to put your health and wellbeing first. It only takes a few minutes.